ODTÜ GV SCHOOLS are seeking Teachers for 2024-2025 Academic Year.
ODTÜ GV Schools, provides high quality education to more than 8000 students in 9 different cities across Turkey by 900 academic and 400 support staff,
Our aim is to have a leading and distinctive role among national and international school communities, we raise students as global citizens who inquire and strive to realize their full potential, contribute to a sustainable world, believe in democracy and have internalized Atatürk’s principles, prioritize science as the best guide in life.
We are committed to our schools’ core values, i.e., respect, responsibility, trust and transparency, inclusion, creativity and innovation, and global approach. We also believe that we contribute to individual and social well-being with the integration of our core values with our knowledge, skills and attributes.
What are we looking for?
We welcome candidates who have:
- BA degree in the area of subject to be taught or in another relevant discipline
- A valid teaching certificate
- Minimum 3 years of teaching experience, preferably in private schools
- Commitment to the School’s mission, vision and values
- Commitment to student well-being in all its aspects
- Commitment to maintain the standards of high-quality learning and teaching
- Knowledge of and competence in effective assessment systems
- Knowledge of educational technology to enhance learning
- Having a global approach and proposing solutions to local and global issues
- Strong communication and teamwork skills, and promotes a culture of collaboration and cooperation.
[ODTU GV Schools are committed to provide environments where the safety and well-being of its students and staff are ensured. Aligned with the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law no. 6698, 6331 Occupational Health and Safety Law, ODTU GV Schools Child Protection Policy, the values of the CIS Code of Ethics and the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child (1990), ODTU GV Schools hold a high standard of effective recruiting practices and background check with specific attention to child protection, confidentiality and inclusion. By applying for open positions, you confirm that you agree to be bound by the all laws, policies and standards mentioned above throughout the recruitment and employment processes and have never been the subject of any child protection concerns.]
If you are interested, please submit your application by filling in the form available at kariyer.odtugvo.k12.tr.
If you are not a Turkish citizen, please send your resume to the Human Resources Department (firstname.lastname@example.org).
ANKARA | İZMİR | MERSİN | DENİZLİ | KAYSERİ
Schools We Provide Consultancy to
KOCAELİ | MANİSA | NİĞDE | İSTANBUL